|For great graphic design check out www.petejdesign.com|
Two weeks ago Nikki Minaj and Mariah Carey were telling anyone who’d listen how lovely it was to be judging together. Then filming started and only two days in, the girl fights have begun. I’m not picking sides, and Carey doesn't strike me as a pillar of maturity, but the video TMZ posted just reiterates to me that Nikki Minaj is not only the most annoying person on the planet, but she’s also a little bitch. In the video Minaj is yelling at Carey, and being bleeped so you know she’s not saying nice things. TMZ has it transcribed on their site, as well, for your reading pleasure.
|I'm sensing some jealous on Nicki Minaj's part. A softer approach is advised, she might even learn something from Mariah.|
Sources have also reported that Minaj said, “If I had a gun, I’d shoot her”…no, you are not gangster at all…but that “death threat” is now being downplayed by AI producers and Minaj’s camp. It was not captured on the video.
Mariah’s retorts are barely audible but the transcriptions claim she was commenting, “Oh why, WHYYYY do I have a three year old sitting around me? And “I can’t see my kids, because you decided to have a little baby fit and go all around the stage.”
|Her "kids" includes her bottom husband Nick Cannon|
The best part about the video is that the most unganster of them all, Keith Urban is stuck in the middle with a bemused look on his face. Maybe he’ll write a song about it.
This is just the start of this blog, we've got inappropriate actions, celebrity eating disorders, tons of movie and TV news, movie openings, and the quote of the week all after the jump!
|This is who we are talking about below, a horny country singer.|
|Do you think they made it to 2nd base?|
Aldean has been married to his high school sweetheart since 2001 and they have two daughters together.
Lady Gaga, a master at reinventing herself, has done it again, but this time by getting back to basics. And when I say basics, I mean half-naked. Last week, she posted pictures of herself on her website “wearing nothing but a yellow bra and underwear, along with this caption: Bulimia and anorexia since I was 15. With the picture, she announced the launch of a new movement, A Body Revolution 2012, meant to encourage body acceptance.”
According to sources, soon after the post went up, “fans began flooding the website with photos of themselves in their underwear and sharing their own personal struggles with body image issues.”
- Drew Barrymore and hubs Will Kopelman had a baby girl, Olive.
- Reese Witherspoon and hubs Jim Toth had a baby boy, Tennessee James.
- Sarah Michelle Geller and hubs Freddie had a baby boy. This is their second child.
- Maggie Rizer and hubs Alex are expecting their second child, a boy, this spring. Big brother Zander is 11 months old.
- Kerri Walsh and hubs Casey Jennings are expecting their third child in April. Do the math, means she was about 5 weeks preggo at the Olympics. Stud.
- Malin Akerman and hubs Roberto Zincone are expecting their first child.
- Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman tied the knot in Big Sur.
- Mark McGrath and Carin Kingsland are married. Mark says, “After 18 years of breakups, makeups, beautiful twins and an unwavering love that provided some pretty damn good song lyrics, we are happy to announce that we are finally married.”
- Melanie Lynskey and hubs Jimmi Simpson are getting divorced after 5 years of marriage. They have no children together.
- Jenni JWOWW Farley is engaged to beau Roger Mathews. And I’m sure it’s lasting love. She was quoted as saying, “I just want a big ring. That's all I care about – a big ring.” She apparently got it as reports state her ring is 7.5 carats.
- Oh Rihanna. Don’t you know you can’t go back to holding hands? She and Chris Brown, you know, the guy who did time for beating her up, were spotted in a NY club and sources say they were kissing, disappeared into the bathroom together and that he’s been spotted leaving her hotel. Denials are coming from both camps, but his gal pal of two years seems to believe it, tweeting “There’s a difference between a man and a boy. I prefer men.”
- George Michael cancelled his tour of Australia due to “major anxiety brought on by his recent battle with severe pneumonia”.
- Lindsay Lohan in the news again, this time due to a report that she was assaulted by Christian LaBella, after she took his phone because he had pictures of her on it. The charges were dropped after no evidence was found to support the claim.
- RIP – Stephen Dunham. He died of a heart attack at age 48. He is survived by his wife, actress Alexondra Lee, his parents and brother and a sister. He will next be seen in in Paranormal Activity 4, starring as the husband of his real-life, Alexondra.
- RIP – Andy Williams. He passed away after a battle with bladder cancer. He was 84, and 2012 had marked his 75th year in showbiz.
TV Bits (Spoilers)
- Henry Ian Cusick will guest on The Mentalist in a three-episode arc as “Tommy Volker, a millionaire suspected of murdering a television reporter. Volker is described as an adventurous playboy who buys spacecraft and travels to exotic locales to distract people from learning the real source of his income”.
- Bradley Whitford will guest on Shameless in a two-epsidoe arc as “Abraham, a politically active, sophisticated gay man.”
- Matt Lauria joins the cast of Parenthood as “a solider returning from two tours in Afghanistan”.
- Rumor has it that Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez are in talks to be the new X Factor hosts. Time will tell.
- Lisa Edelstein and Callie Thorne will guest on Elementary as Heather Vanowen, the CEO of a high-end PR consulting firm who crosses paths with Holmes after her company was apparently the target of a bombing and Terry D'Amico, the former partner of Captain Gregson, who may have helped him imprison the wrong man years ago, respectively.
- Stephen Collins will play President Benjamin Hathaway on episode four of Falling Skies. He is described as “a confident man exuding charisma who has been forced into combat against the aliens. Stationed in Colorado, he has been sending out sniper teams all over the nation to locate survivors. He wants to meet Tom to see how he and the 2nd Mass have been winning the war against the outer space creatures.”
- Major League Baseball and Fox Sports Media Group/Turner Broadcasting announced a big ol’eight-year deal that becomes effective in 2014. As part of the deal, “, Fox has gained the rights to broadcast the World Series and All-Star game through 2021, with Fox, TBS and MLB Network sharing the League Championship Series and Division Series.”
- Kinda forgot she was an actress. Miley Cyrus will guest on Two and a Half Men.
- Sean Lowe, Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, is the next Bachelor. The new season airs January 2013.
- Go On, The New Normal and Revolution all got full-season pickups from NBC.
- Boardwalk Empire has been renewed for a fourth season.
- TLC has ordered more Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
- Seth McFarlane has been tapped to host the 85th Academy Awards. “It's truly an overwhelming privilege to be asked to host the Oscars. My thoughts upon hearing the news were, one, I will do my utmost to live up to the high standards set forth by my predecessors; and two, I hope they don't find out I hosted the Charlie Sheen Roast.”
|Hannah Montana, now legal!|
- "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax won an Environmental Media Association Award.
- Adele confirmed she has “co-written and performed the theme to the upcoming James Bond movie Skyfall”. “There's a lot of instant spotlight and pressure when it comes to a Bond song. But I fell in love with the script. ... It was also a lot of fun writing to a brief, something I've never done which made it exciting.”
Movies Opening this Week
Quote of the Week:
“It will become public knowledge that you've, whatever — gotten drunk in a bar or skinny-dipped on a beach or something. Which is sad, because I like bars.” – Daniel Craig, on fame.
|The women and gays don't mind Daniel|