The heart wants what is wants, apparently. Numerous sources are reporting that Robert Pattinson has forgiven Kristen Stewart and that they are on their way back to being a couple after a recent heart-to-heart talk in Los Angeles last weekend.
“[The two] pretty much have decided that they can’t live without one another. Kristen really poured her whole heart out to Rob and told him it was a terrible mistake … and that she’s really looking forward to being at the last ‘Twilight’ movie premiere with [him].”
According to the source, “Rob can truly see now how sorry Kristen is, and has forgiven her once and for all. They really do love each other.”
With Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 hitting theaters in November, one can assume that promo appearances will begin soon so expect sightings of the couple.
Amanda Bynes implodes
Amanda Bynes is spiraling. After several serious incidents involving her driving (she’s been charged with a DUI and two counts of hit-and-run), her license was suspended yet she was continually spotted driving around Los Angeles. Finally, the police impounded her car. She asked President Obama for help, tweeting, “"Hey Barack Obama . . . I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end.” But he hasn’t issued any presidential pardons.
Then she was reportedly seen talking to herself and acting odd while shopping, locking herself in a dressing room for two hours before exiting and making a purchase of a bathing suit and shoes. Her off behavior has been witnessed at the gym as well, when she was seen taking her top off during a spin class and applying make-up. The class instructor kicked her out. “Yes, I'm the cycling instructor that kicked Amanda Bynes out my class Tues Night! Wishing her a healthy recovery for what she is going thru”, tweeted Maurice Rabsatt of the Hollywood Equinox.
And now, according to reports, her lawyer, publicist and agent have dropped her. But other sources claim that she “still has her publicist in New York, she just hasn't had any upcoming projects. She wasn't dropped. Amanda fired [lawyer] Dave Feldman two months ago. He wants to take her back on as a client because he's genuinely concerned for her.”
Bynes stated earlier this week, “I am doing amazing... I am retired as an actor. I am moving to New York to launch my career. I am going to do a fashion line. I am not talking about being arrested for DUI because I don't drink, and I don't drink and drive. It is all false."
She was due in court today and the judge specifically stated she needed to be there in person. Kinda thinking she needs a lawyer for that…
Another celebrity extremely familiar with public meltdowns and run-ins with the law is Lindsay Lohan, and as she is always whoring the spotlight for herself, tweeted “Why did I get put in jail and a Nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?"
Whether or not Amanda has a drinking problem is unclear, but she clearly has a problem, is clearly in denial and hopefully will get help soon.
It gets even more controversial after the break!
Paris Hilton has been out of the spotlight for a while but was recently (and secretly I assume) recorded during a taxi ride in NYC discussing the Grindr app with a friend, “Gay guys are the horniest people in the world...they're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS.”
Her publicist said the comments are taken out of context, “As she was being shown the website her comments were in reference to those people promoting themselves on the site."
Paris herself later issued an apology, saying she “was sorry for causing pain to my gay friends, fans and their families with the comments. I was having this private conversation with a friend of mine who is gay and our conversation was in no way towards the entire gay community. It is the last thing that I would ever want to do and I cannot put into words how much I wish I could take back every word. HIV/AIDS can hurt anyone, gay and straight, men and women. It's something I take very seriously and should not have been thrown around in conversation. Again, I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart and I feel absolutely horrible. I hope that everyone can accept my apology and know that it is not who I am or how I feel in any way."
- Harold Perrineau and wife Brittney are expecting their third child this winter.
- Tori Spelling gave birth to her fourth child, Finn Davey, late last month and had to be hospitalized after emergency surgery due to complications from her c-section.
- Carrie Ann Inaba and fiancé, Jesse Sloan, have split.
- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer welcomed twins, the babies were premature but said to be doing well. Names and gender have not been released.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson is engaged to Justin Mikita, a lawyer. The two have been dating for two years.
- I’m out. Nikki Minaj is officially an American Idol judge and my like for Keith Urban (also a new judge) does not outweigh my disdain for Minaj, the most annoying person on the planet. Rumors already abound of feuding between her and Mariah Carey, but Carey is squashing those with comments like, “how can we feud in two days?” Oh, it’s possible, it’s possible.
- Joan Collins and Robert Wagner will guest star on Happily Divorced.
- According to reports, Alexis Bellino is leaving Real Housewives of Orange County, but a rep for Bravo has not yet confirmed it.
- Justified casting news for T, …the show is adding “a rule-bending military police sergeant who shares a past with Boyd, a fugitive family man who teams up with a pair of drug addicts, a local Constable who went to high school with Raylan, and a charismatic young preacher who starts cutting into Boyd’s profits. The Season 4 premiere is titled Hole in the Wall.”
- Cougartown is casting “the role of Erin, a former classmate of Travis’ who has had female-to-male gender reassignment surgery.” The show returns January 8.
- Emma Bell will be a series regular on Dallas as “play Emma, a classic beauty who has enjoyed a privileged upbringing full of travel since she was a toddler. She was raised by her grandmother to be poised, graceful, and slightly aloof, while her father has ingrained in her a distrust of the larger world. If those clues ring any bells it might be because Emma is rumored to be the estranged daughter of Brenda Strong’s character, Ann Ewing.”
- Kevin Sussman has been promoted to series regular on Big Bang Theory.
- Jennifer Jason Leigh joins the cast of Revenge as Emily Thorne’s mom, Kara Wallace Clarke.
- Robert Sean Leonard and Gloria Reuben join the cast of Falling Skies.
- Matthew Broderick will guest on Modern Family as “neurotic new friend of Phil's.”
- Anthony Michael Hall will guest on Psych as “Harris Trout, an impeccably dressed and eccentric police consultant who is recruited by the mayor him to help make the SBPD run more efficiently”.
- Army Wives was renewed for a 7th season.
A crew member suffered a heart attack while cleaning a tank and drowned on the set of the Lone Ranger. The Walt Disney spokesperson put out this statement, “"We regretfully confirm that a Lone Ranger crew member has passed away after being taken to a local hospital. Our full support is behind the investigation into the circumstances of this terrible event."
Movies Opening this Week
Quote of the Week
“The lemonade I make has got a good 5 pounds of sugar. I don't like stuff that, you know, tastes nasty. I like a lot of sugar." – June, Honey Boo Boo’s heart attack waiting to happen mom.
|My guess is that she likes a lot of stuff|
Written by Gingerbreadmama for Tea With Lemon. Photos and captions courtesy of the TWL Editor-in-Chief and our T-VIP. Sources: people.com, tvguide.com, tvline.com. eonline.com, huffingtonpost.com, latimes.com, variety.com, deadline.com, yahoo.com, tmz.com, celebs.gather.com