|Keep your heart healthy folks|
- RIP, actor Michael Clarke Duncan. He died of natural causes at age 54, following a heart attack he had in July. He is survived by his mother Jean, sister Judith, and fiancé Reverend Omarosa Manigault.
- Actress Amanda Bynes was charged with two counts of hit-and-run for her previous automotive debacles. Her next court date is Sept. 27 and if convicted of both, faces up to a year in jail.
- Do you care? Reports state that Jenni "JWoww" Farley is engaged to Roger Mathews. Maybe she and Snooki can have a televised double wedding.
- Author Judy Blume posted that she is recovering after “undergoing a masectomy for breast cancer that was diagnosed in June”. She is 74.
- Chris O'Dowd (Bridesmaids) married British television personality Dawn Porter.
- Actor Bradley Cooper tells The Hollywood Reporter why he’s sober, “I don't drink or do drugs anymore. Being sober helps a great deal ... I remember looking at my life, my apartment, my dogs [when I was still using], and I thought, What's happening?”. He goes on to discuss his lowest point, "I was at a party and deliberately bashed my head on the concrete floor -- like, Hey, look how tough I am! And I came up, and blood dripped down. And then I did it again. I spent the night at St. Vincent's Hospital with a sock of ice, waiting for them to stitch me up.”
- Claire Danes and husband Hugh Dancy are expecting their first child next year. According to Danes, there are no plans to writer her pregnancy into her show, Homeland.
- Emily Robison and boyfriend Martin Strayer, welcomed a baby girl, Violet Isabel. This is the fourth child for Emily, who has three kids from her previous marriage.
- Kellie Pickler debuted a new hairstyle on Good Morning America – a shaved head. She shaved her hair off in support of her bestie Summer Holt Miller, who was diagnosed with breast cancer and is starting chemotherapy treatments.
- Jessica Simpson is lamenting her baby weight. “I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it, I didn't realize [the weight] didn't all come off with the baby.” Right, because nobody you know has ever been pregnant. She also claims, “My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel, I'm just your everyday woman who is trying to feel good and be healthy for her daughter, her fiancé and herself.” An everyday woman, whatever! She has a personal trainer and is a spokesperson for Weight Watchers. Simpson plan is to reveal her “post-baby body on Katie Couric's new show, Katie, airing Sept. 10.”
|I wonder if her friends refer to this as "Past Glory?"|
TV Bits, Movie news and openings plus a spiteful quote of the week after the jump!
- Jillian Michaels is returning to The Biggest Loser.
- Michael Strahan joins Kelly Rippa as her new co-host on Live!
- Have a Glee hankering? Fox announced five songs for the upcoming season: Heather Morris: Britney’s Gimme More, Darren Criss and Kevin McHale: a mash-up of Britney’s Boys & Bieber’s Boyfriend, Kate Hudson: a mash-up of Gaga’s Americano & JLo’s Dance Again, and Darren Criss: Imagine Dragon’s It’s Time.
- More TV time for Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte, as he is “shooting a 30 Rock cameo this week”.
- Brian Dennehy will guest star on The Good Wife, as “a folksy lawyer with close ties to military contractors.”
- More J.J. Abrams on TV! He is teaming up with his Fringe producer J.H. Wyman on an futuristic cop drama for Fox. “Wyman will write the script and executive produce along with Abrams and Bryan Burk.”
- Speaking of J.J., he’s signed on for a new three-year development and production deal with Warner Bros.
- Lucy Lawless will “pay tribute to her late Spartacus co-star Andy Whitfield — who lost his battle with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma last year”, on Friday as part of the Stand Up to Cancer fundraiser on Starz.
- For those playing along, it’s been announced that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson will not share the stage at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards, as previously reported. Rob and other cast members will be there, but not Kristen.
- Frances Conroy is returning to American Horror Story. Ryan Murphy tweeted, “Thrilled to announce Emmy nominee Frances Conroy is returning to AHS. Devils and angels this year...Frannie plays the ultimate angel.”
- Roger Rees will guest on Elementary, as an “important figure from Holmes’ mysterious past” and the role could evolve into a recurring one.
|Here's a challenge, find a picture of Frances Conroy in her 20's... I couldn't do it.|
|Will he be able to hold it together long enough?|
- Renee Zellweger makes her directorial debut with her new comedy 4 1/2 minutes. She also stars in the film with Johnny Knoxville.
- Although not official, reports say that Daniel Craig will return for two more Bond movies after this next franchise installment, Skyfall.
- David Slade will direct Matched, for Disney, based off the young adult novel of the same name. The book is the first in a trilogy.
Movies Opening this Week
Quote of the week
“Whilst I didn't expect anything better from him, I would of thought that Heidi would have shown a little more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help.” – Seal, commenting on his ex-Heidi Klum’s tryst with her bodyguard Martin Kirsten, after photos surfaced from a recent trip to Sardinia
|She needed some cock and he was convenient|
Written by Gingerbreadmama for Tea With Lemon. Photos and captions courtesy of the TWL Editor-in-Chief and our T-VIP. Sources: people.com, tvguide.com, tvline.com. eonline.com, huffingtonpost.com, latimes.com, variety.com, deadline.com, yahoo.com, tmz.com, celebs.gather.com